- Lay on the floor, grab two dumbbells, then bring the dumbbells down until your elbows hit the floor and then press the dumbbells to lockout.
- Do 3 sets. 15 reps
- Bend knees slightly and bend over bar with back straight. (You can do this with dumbbells as well)
- Grasp bar with wide overhand grip.
- Pull bar to upper waist. Return until arms are extended and shoulders are stretched downward.
- Do 3 sets. 20 reps
- Place a pair of dumbbells, slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Set yourself in a pushup position with hands on dumbbells.
- Lower your body to the floor, pause, then complete 1 push up.
- Once you’re back in the starting position, row the dumbbell on one side to the side of your chest by pulling the dumbbell upwards.
- Pause, then lower the dumbbell back down, and repeat the same movement with your other arm.
- That is the completion of 1 rep.
- Perform 3 sets , 10 reps.
- Lay down on the floor, with the dumbbells directly above you and your palms facing each other
- With a slight bend in the elbow, lower the weights outward and downward in an arching motion, very SLOWLY
- Go as low as you feel comfortable.
- Pause at the bottom for about 2 seconds
- Bring the weights back up in the same motion as you had lowered them.. Do not be lazy and rest at the top! Go straight back down again (slowly) so that there is constant tension in your muscles.
- Do 3 sets, 15 reps