Kale, which I’m sure you’ve heard of by now since its kind of exploded as a superfood through the past year, is fricken awesome! So lets discuss why kale is so awesome shall we?!
- First of all ….. (per 1/2 cup) only 18 calories, 0 fat, cholesterol and saturated fat, 47 mg of calcium, tons of potassium, vitamin A and C, and its part of the cabbage family =)
- Known for its antioxidants and cancer fighting abilities. Also known to help with things like heart disease, osteoporosis, aging, and can even help with menstrual issues in woman old and young.
- Kale can be put into salads, you can cook it into dishes, steam it, put it into a smoothie, and even make kale chips!
- Great for detoxing the body and cleanses
- Good for hair, nails and skin.
- All Hail to Kale! (fitsoulandspice.wordpress.com)
- The benefits of Kale (nanaanneshomeremedies.wordpress.com)
- Kale Kale, Let me count the ways (ilovehealthyliving.wordpress.com)