1/4 Cup Almond Milk
1 Packet of Stevia (about 1 Tablespoon)
1/4 Cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. ( I like the Enjoy Life brand because they are dairy free!)
1 cup of Ice Cubes
2 Scoops of chocolate Ice Cream ( I like the Coconut milk kind, makes it creamy)
Combine sugar, milk, chocolate chips in bowl and microwave until chips are melted. (only like 30 seconds) Let cool in fridge. Then, Place ice cream and ice in blender. Blend until smooth, add chocolate mixture and blend until mixed.
Serve and enjoy!
* you can even top with a little cinnamon… yummm
Ha this isn’t the “healthiest” of recipes .. but you got to live a little ….. right?
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (littlewhiteapron.com)
- Chocolate chip and toasted coconut vegan ice cream (beetdown.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Kale Chips (!!!!!) (thecolorfulkitchen.com)
- The Great Cookie Experiment-Chewy Brownie Cookies (kitchenwitchesblog.com)
- vegan chocolate banana ice cream sandwiches (katecareshomemade.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Chocolate Bark (sugarspiceandeverythingelse.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Ice Cream (katecareshomemade.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (glutenfabulous.org)
- Dad’s Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies (incrednibbles.wordpress.com)