- V- sit : Sitting on the floor with abs tucked in, slowly balance yourself on your butt only lifting your legs into a “v” angle. Hold for about 1 min – or as long as you can. To make it harder and challenge yourself you can always move your arms in a “running motion” back and forth. Or work on lowering your legs up and down without letting your heals touch the floor.
- Toe taps – Find something that gives you a little step, whether you make your own out of a bench or use an actual step on your porch. As fast as you can your going to alternate legs and only tap your toes on the step. Do as many as you can for 30 seconds, rest for 10 seconds. Do 8 sets!
- Plank – basic planks. Balance yourself on your toes and forearms for as long as you can. Try to complete 3 sets. Note: your core should be the only thing holding you up…
- Single Leg Squat with a Kick- you can do this on a step like she is in the picture, but its not necessary. You’re going to do a basic squat, driving your butt back and as you come up, kick out one leg balancing on the other leg. Repeat on other side. That’s one rep. So 3 sets. 15 reps.
- Lunges! 3 sets . 20 reps for each leg. (40 total per set)
- Mountain Climbers – in push up position, without letting your knee hit the ground, drive knee towards shoulder as fast as you can alternating sides. do as many as you can for 30 seconds. 10 seconds rest. Do 8 sets.
- Burpees – oh the basic burpee from grade school… have fun! Do 20
- High knees – as fast as you can, this is like a “standing mountain climber”. 30 seconds, 10 seconds rest. do 8 sets.
- Booty Workout #1 (fitandfablife.wordpress.com)
- Power Workout of the Week (manchesterpt.wordpress.com)
- Quick ways to get your cardio workout in! (burginblogs.wordpress.com)
- Vacation Workouts (weaselpress.wordpress.com)
- Workout #1 (Chest, Legs, Abs, Triceps) Competition Prep (fitandfablife.wordpress.com)
- Lose 10 Pounds with Maria Pontillo’s 10-10-10 Circuit Combo (fitnesswithmaria.wordpress.com)