So you may be thinking… bee pollen? Like from bees? That they use to pollenate flowers? ? ? ,,, YES! That!
Why its good for you:
One of the main reasons I like it and use it its because its an energy booster! Whoo go natural energy! There is a reason they call them “busy bees” and why they are always buzzing around lol. Bee pollen contains protein, carbohydrates and B vitamins that help fight off fatigue and keeps you going!
Another one is that it helps aid digestion. So besides minerals, protein vitamins and a good source of energy, it contains a good amount of enzymes that help your body get the correct nutrients its thriving for. Its also rich in antioxidants so it helps boost immunity and protects your body from sickness and diseases. Also since it gives you more energy there are studies out there that it will help with weight loss as well since your metabolism will be sped up.
It reduces inflammatory not only in side the body, but it also helps with irritated skin issues too (like psoriasis or eczema). It aids the regeneration of cells by the amino acids and vitamins that are in it. Virtually protecting the skin.
Known to help with allergies, asthma and sinus problems.
Now obviously if your allergic to bees, don’t eat it… common I feel like I shouldn’t even have to state that fact..
What to use bee pollen for:
- I like mixing it into my oatmeal the best.
- Put it in a protein shake
- Bake with it
- Put it in salad dressings
- Put in yogurt and cereal
- Put it in a smoothie
- Eat with granola
- Sprinkle it on top of your salads.
- Natural remedies from bees (nanaanneshomeremedies.wordpress.com)
- Bee Pollen Benefits (batikkeluargamuslim.wordpress.com)
- Five Natural Supplements that Fitness Buffs Need to Consider (epicahealth.com)
- Bee Pollen – The Perfect Food From Nature (batikkeluargamuslim.wordpress.com)
- Medical Weight Loss Miracle: Bee Pollen (manifestwellness.wordpress.com)
- Remove Monday´s sting with Bee Pollen (cleanlivingfordummies.wordpress.com)
- Bee pollen! (luthe003.wordpress.com)
- Bee Pollen Smoothie Recipe: A really “Green” Mix. (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- However by Bee Pollen Capsule (slimmingbotanicalgel.wordpress.com)
- The Incredible Benefits of Zi Xiu Tang Supplements (gosynergynutrition.wordpress.com)