- Crunch on ball- Place butt on ball so that you have balance. Lower yourself down the ball so that the ball is under half of your butt and half of the small of your back. Rise body up and do a basic crunch. 3sets, 15 reps.
- Crisscross scissors- Ling on your back. lift legs off floor and keeping abs tight. Point toes and crisscross your toes back and forth. 8 rounds. 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off.
- Bicycle- Lying on back, bring knees toward chest. Alternate knees towards opposite elbows and tap together. Repeat on other side. Do as many as you can! =)
- Mountain Climbers- Place arms shoulder width apart, hold up body and keep but butt down. Bring one knee towards arm and place back down, repeat with other side. Do 8 sets 30seconds per set. 10 second rest.
- Straight Leg Raises- (you can either keep your legs together, toes pointed…. or use a ball) Lay down. Place ball between legs and hold with feet and calf muscles. Lift legs up so your legs are at a 90 degree angle and then lower again without the ball touching the ground, but just above it. Do 8 sets for 30 seconds each. Rest 10 seconds in between.
- Tone all over Workout! (fitandfablife.wordpress.com)
- Target Your Abs (thepassionflower.com)
- Fat buster workout (sbmaxtech.com)
- Sign of a good workout.. (prettyfitgirl.com)
- BodyRipped Reveals How to Add Intensity to Your Bodyweight Workouts (prweb.com)
- Power 20 Amazing Abs Is Now Available on the Apple App Store and the Android Market (prweb.com)