- The Warrior Pose – with your feet about 1 leg length apart, lower down into a 90 degree squat, rotate your front foot so its facing forward and arms out as wide as you can get them. Take 10 deep breaths and then repeat using the other leg.
- Downward Dog – Start on your hands and knees and slowly push yourself up onto your feet, extending out your arms to hold you up. Keeping feet flat on the floor, hold pose for 3 min.
- Revolved Chair – Standing in a semi squat (as sitting in a chair), lower your torso down and twist to one side. Keeping hand in a “prayer” position take 10 deep breath and then switch to the other side.
- Plow Pose – Bend your body from the hips and slowly toss your legs over your head. Keeping your back as straight as you can and letting your toes touch the floor behind your head. Hold anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes.
- Lord of the Dance Pose – Gain balance and find a focal point. balancing on one foot, slowly grab one foot and extend it as high as your able to (flexibility with different people will vary). Hold for around 30 seconds and then switch to other foot.
- Two for Tuesday : A back-to-back workout for runners (getgoing-getrunning.com)
- Leg day madness (gdpfitness.wordpress.com)
- Stretch to the Next Level: Advanced Yoga Poses (yoga.answers.com)
- 12 Best Yoga Poses Ever (sweetjen101.wordpress.com)
- Yoga (fitwithfronzie.wordpress.com)
- My 60 Minutes of OHM. (thefitnessmom.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Poses for Warming Up (yoga.answers.com)