Some of you may know what this is, and some of you may be still trying to pronounce it. If you watch Dr. Oz, he recently did a show on this amazing little supplement. What is it you may ask ? Well, its made from a fruit (looks like a small pumpkin) and it comes from Indonesia, South Asia as well as Central Africa. The extract is known to help you feel fuller, thus helping appetite control and weight loss. Dr. Oz stated that with a clean diet and exercise, this extract could help someone loose up to 4 more pounds a month.
So the real question is … Does it work?
Well, its known to block fat and help as a appetite suppressant. HCA ( Hydrocitric Acid) is a natural extract that comes from the rind of the fruit and could speed up ones weight loss goals. How it suppresses your appetite, is it increases your serotonin levels which in return makes you feel good and happy ( like an anti-depressant medication would). Since most people have a hard time controlling their appetite and seem to over eat when stressed, depressed or even upset, since HCA increases serotonin your mood will be more inclined to be a positive one, thus making you not want to take out your emotions on food (like a lot of people do). Another thing, as you start to eat less your body will notice that and then start burning extra stored fat you may have on your body.
Along with a cleaner diet and increased serotonin levels, you’ll start to feel good, you’ll notice more energy (coming from your food and from the supplement) so you’ll be more inclined to keep at your diet and fitness goals. (Note: this goes with any diet and exercise by the way… )
So is it safe? Yes it is in normal amounts and dosages. Be sure to ask your Dr. before taking it if you have diabetic medication and or Alzheimer’s … its been shown to lower blood sugar and make dementia even worse in some studies. Also don’t take when pregnant or breastfeeding.
How much? You can take anywhere between 500-1000 mg before each meal but they suggest no more than 3000 mg a day.
Like I said earlier, yes it may help but only with a clean and healthy diet along with some moderate exercise. There are no “magic pills” for weight loss in my mind but if this helps you get up and go along with some appetite supplement… this couldn’t really harm ya.
- Garcinia Cambogia Make It Possible to Get a Slimmer Body Without Diet or Exercise (sbwire.com)
- You: Raspberry Ketone Gold is a Unique Formulation Combining Raspberry Ketones & Garcinia Cambogia for Effortless Weight Loss (menafn.com)
- Garcinia Cambogia-Magic Ingredient Proven to Lose Weight Without Diet or Exercise (sbwire.com)
- Facts For Individuals Wondering How Garcinia Cambogia Extract Works (fastweightlossex.blogspot.com)
- NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement (rubinbrandal.wordpress.com)
- Garcinia Cambogia Benefits: Fat Blocker and Appetite Suppressant (choicenutritionsupplementsblog.wordpress.com)
- Top Information For 2013 On Speedy Methods For Garcinia Cambogia (martianssay.com)