I don’t know about ya’ll, but I like smoothies, especially when I can put all kinds of goodies in it and have it still taste AMAZING! They usually are grate for the morning when your in a rush to make something and you can just pour a bunch of berries into the blender add a little ice and almond milk and Ta-da !
Here are some ingredients you may have used before but there are also some others that most people wouldn’t think of putting into a smoothie! Happy Blending!! =)
Fruits – pretty much any but here are some favorites.
- Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- cuties (tangerines)
- pomegranate seeds
- dragon fruit
- Any greens
- Greens powder mixes
- Chia seed
- Flax Seed
- Coconut oil or shreds
- Nut butters – almond, sunflower, peanut, hazelnut etc..
- shaved almonds or nut pieces (walnut, pecans, pistachios)
- Protein powders (vanilla or strawberry is my favorite)
- Almond / Coconut/ Hemp/ sunflower seed milk
- cocoa or cocoa nibs
- Spices – ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
- pumpkin puree ( unsweetened)
- Stevia – this is a miracle worker lol… if something isn’t sweet enough this is a sugar substitute that’s calorie and carb free and its from a plant!
- Oats or oatmeal
- Cereal and granola
- Grits and quinoa
- Dates, dried fruit, cranberries, raisins.