- Tilapia , I used about 8 pieces .. enough to fill the baking dish.
- 3 limes
- 1/2 purple onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Fiesta lime Mrs. Dash seasoning
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 370
- Cut up onion into pieces, mince your garlic and slice 2 of the limes into rounds.
- Place tilapia into glass baking dish and season with Mrs. Dash.
- Sprinkle garlic, and onions and the 2 cut up limes over top
- Cut the last lime and only squeeze the juice over the fish.
- Add about 1/4 cup water into pan to keep it from sticking to the pan (you also can use olive oil if you’d like)
- Bake for about 40 min or until done.
- Garnish with cilantro and ………………. Enjoy!
Side note: I did add a little bit of garlic salt to it once it was all finished, but you don’t have to… I’m just a garlic freak.