OMG DELISH!! – I was in the kitchen one morning wanting to make a green smoothie and just started adding random stuff and it turned out pretty damn good !
1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened) *
3 1/2 cups spinach
2 tbsp. Almond Butter
1 Scoop of Vega Vanilla Almond Protein Powder (or any other kid works too- vanilla flavor) *
1 tsp. chia seed (optional)
*** Keep in mind I have a dairy allergy personally so any of my recipes, you can substitute Almond milk and the protein powder with low-fat milk and a powder of your choice. ***
Blend together and ENJOY!
…………..and it will keep you full pretty long !!
- Green Vanilla Chai Smoothie (lifewithdemetra.com)
- Green Coconut Almond Smoothie (hapamom.com)
- How to make the Healthiest Smoothies! (fitandfablife.wordpress.com)
- Brooke’s Green Smoothie | Good Morning, Green Smoothie (sassyneedle.wordpress.com)
- Orange Strawberry Green Smoothie (positivelyfitlife.wordpress.com)
- Monday Morning Green Vegan Detox Smoothie (eatinthedream.com)