***This is a Bethany Frankel Recipe, I did not create this on my own. ***
- 3 peaches, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey (preferably all natural)
- Preheat grill on high
- cut peaches in halves and take out the pits
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with olive oil and place on grill with the cut side down.
- Grill until golden brown and caramelized. (2-3 min)
- Turn peach halves over and grill other side until slightly soft and warm all the way through. (2min)
- removes from grill and drizzle with honey!
Looks soooooo yummy! Trying soon!!! I just had to share because I saw it in a magazine and was like OMG! =)
But I did get to thinking you could jazz this up with some light sorbet in the center, maybe come cottage cheese, or Greek yogurt. Also you could put it into a salad!!