For this workout, Do each exercise with 3 sets, 15 reps each. You can either do all 3 sets in a row, or do one set of each 3x.
- Stand with Dumbbells at shoulder height
- Extend elbows up slowly, and bring back down.
- (Side note : If you’d like to work your legs while your at it, do a squat too while you extend your arms .. like she in the picture)
Bent-Over Lateral Raise
- Stand feet width apart , and bend at the waist , with knees slightly bent
- Keep back straight and neck parallel
- With dumbbells rise arms so they are extended all the way out and lower back to starting position, (Don’t swing arms, use control)
- Grip each dumbbell with hands, keeping back straight and palms facing inward.
- Exhale as you lift dumbbells with shoulders, keeping hands close to body as you rise them up to your neck.
- exhale as your release your arms back down to starting position ( by your thighs)
- DONT SWING WEIGHTS!
Triceps Kick Back
- With dumbbell in each hand, keeping weights close to your sides, and knees slightly bent.
- Elbows should be at a 90 degree angle when starting and slowly, keeping your upper arm stationary, your going to push forearms back as far as they can go – hold for a second.
- Then release into starting position.
- (same kind of technique as above) Palms facing outward and at thighs. slowly rise forearm up to shoulders.
- Hold for a second, and then slowly lower.