1. Single Straight Leg Stretch – keeping stomach tucked in, head up, alternate your legs as close to your forehead as possible. Quicken the pace that your legs are making a scissoring motion. Do as many as you can for 1 minute. Do 3 sets.
2. Double Straight Leg Stretch- Lying in back, stomach tucked in, slowly lower legs to ground, but not hitting the ground. Once they get close bring them back up creating a crunch in your lower abdomen. Do 3 sets. As many as you can within a minute.
3. Crisscross- Lying, bring opposite elbow towards opposite knee to create a crunch in upper abs. do 3 sets. 15 on each side.
4. V-sit. Holding core tight, lift shoulders and legs off the ground so your balancing on your butt, lift into a V position to create the crunch in your ams. Lower back down, but make sure not to touch the ground. Do as many as you can.
5. Basic crunch – (3 ways) Do 3 sets of each (making that 9 sets) As many as you can!!! Have fuuuun….hee hee
6. Hip Raises- Lying on your back, Lift hips off floor while keeping feet flat on floor. Raise and lower hips in a thrusting motion. (yes this is an awkward workout, but it works!) 3sets. 20 reps
7. Side Leg lifts- Lying on side, feet stalked on top of each other. lift one leg as far as you can, lower it back down but don’t let it touch your other leg when coming back down, do 3 sets. 20-40 on each side.
8. Corkscrew- on elbows, keeping tummy tucked in, rotate your legs in a circular motion creating a “corkscrew”. Do 20 rounds, and then reverse direction.
9. Plank- hold as long as you can. do 3 sets.
10. Small Circles – Lying on one side, legs stalked on top of each other. Lift top leg about 1 inch and your going to make a circular motion with the top leg, keeping your leg straight while doing it. Pinch butt cheeks while doing this too.
- 5 to 50 Ab Workout (pumpsandiron.com)
- Core workouts for Rowing and Sculling (rowperfect.co.uk)
- 5 at Home Workouts for Women, that any lady can do! (epicahealth.com)
- Pilates Lab for Teachers: Muscular Imbalances with Lesley Powell at Movements Afoot (movementsafootblog.com)
- 15 Minute Pilates Mat Workout! (salidapilatesstudio.com)
- Lagree-Inspired Bodyweight Workout (pumpsandiron.com)
- Pilates Bootcamp (onlyhalfcrazy.wordpress.com)