So whether you take it in a pill form or drink it as a cup of tea, green tea is very good for you! Green tea is good for clearing your mind, making you more alert and keeping focus. But its also used as a weight loss supplement, help with headaches, stomach disorders and is even know to help prevent some forms of cancer. Some other great things green tea extract is also known for is reducing high blood pressure, prevents inflammation, slows down aging and can also help prevent liver disease.
How its aids in weight loss:
- Well since there is a natural amount of caffeine in it, there is an increase in energy obviously so therefore you’ll ether have a bit more momentum to get up and go workout and/or work harder during your workout.
- Its known to help burn fat and increase your metabolism. (that is if your eating correctly and getting in some form of physical activity every day)
- You can take green tea in a few different forms and still get the same benefits. 1. There is the basic tea, they recommend drinking around 3 cups a day. 2. Pill form- any health food store (Sprouts, your local grocery, Whole Foods, Vitamin Cottage) will carry this product. They recommend taking anywhere from 250-700mg. My suggestion, start at 250 and slowly build to see what’s a good dose for you.
- Keep in mind that green tea is a natural diuretic too, so be prepared to go to the bathroom more, and be prepared to slam more water throughout the day because you’ll need to replenish the water loss you loose.
- Drink Green Tea for Healthy Heart (medindia.net)
- Green Tea and Weight Loss: Green Tea Helps to Lose Weight (imadweightloss.wordpress.com)
- How To Lose Weight To Enable You To Look Good (fastweightlossex.blogspot.com)
- For Weight Loss, Radiation Protection, Flu Fighting (lewrockwell.com)
- Fat Loss Using The Help Of Natural Tea (leccoworkshop.com)
- Is It Possible to Drink Too Much Green Tea? (news.health.com)