So if your new to workouts, or even very experienced in the fitness world, sore muscles is just something your not going to be able to avoid. And if you have avoided it… please tell me your secret lol. . . . either that, or you’re doing something wrong.
- Take a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug before your workout. (AKA Aspirin or Ibuprofen)
- Stretch and warm up before your workouts.
- Drink a shit ton of water – all day, everyday!
- Get a good nights sleep
- Make sure your diet is in check
- Epsom Salt bath
- Icy Hot
- More exercise, when the muscle tissue is warn its less sore rather than when its cold.
- Good nutrition
- Ice your muscles
- Hot/cold shower
- Get a massage
- WATER WATER WATER
- How to Manage Post-Workout Soreness (babyzone.com)
- Avoiding Sore Muscles (sophiadiamond.wordpress.com)
- Dealing with Post Workout Discomfort… the right way! (1footinfit.wordpress.com)
- Sore Muscle Remedy Recipe (goddessofhealing.wordpress.com)
- exercising with sore muscles, it can be done (thefitchronicles.com)
- Good Pain, Bad Pain – How to tell the difference. (rollerderbytraining.wordpress.com)
- What Causes Sore Muscles After Exercise? (lillianwaller.wordpress.com)