Step Lunge – 3 sets. 15 on each side per set. 1 set=30 total for both legs. You can either alternate or do one side at a time.
Low Squat w/ Medicine Ball – squeeze MB ( medicine ball) between knees and squat, raising your arms may help with balance. 4 sets 15 reps.
Split squat with Arnold press combo- you can do this on a squat machine, or without (like it shows in the pic) do a regular lunge, and press arms up in a “Arnold press” when in squat position. alternate legs, helps to walk with the motion! =) 3 sets, 15 on each side. 30 reps total for each side.
Deadlift with press- basically like before, bend down, keeping arms straight and press towards the sky. 3 set, 15 reps
Scissor leg raise – focus on keeping core tight. Do as many as you can for 30 seconds, rest 10 seconds. do 3 sets. ! want to make it harder? put an elastic band around your ankles.
alternating superman – do as many as your can for 30 seconds, rest 10 seconds. Do 3 sets.
single leg glute bridge – keeping core tight, one leg extended…. lift butt and hips up and squeeze butt muscles every rep. 3 sets. 15 reps
glute bridge (hip raises) – same as above without extended leg. 3 sets, 15 reps
Low lateral band walk-as many as you can for 30 seconds, rest 10 seconds. Do 8 sets.
- Get Sweaty: Booty Short Squat Workout (dirtbagdarling.com)
- Boost Your Backside: Easy Glute Lifts for Beginners (exercise.answers.com)
- Hams and Glutes (jamiehembree.com)
- 10’s Med Ball Workout (pumpsandiron.com)
- Thursday Thoughts: Just squat it (apieceofcait.wordpress.com)
- “She Squats, bro” (absgym.wordpress.com)
- Leg Day – Calf Run Down (rd-tech.net)
- All You Did Was Squat? (bloodandiron315.com)
- Day 4: OMG (oh my glutes!) (badunkafit.wordpress.com)