This was a question from a reader of mine. So your all excited, your making healthier choices about life and you decide to start working out regularly. Until…. OUCH! my feet are killing me.. I’m sure you’ll probably experience this if your new to the fitness and workout world. Well here are some quick ways to help ease the pain and help prevent it too.
- Massages always help. At night massage the balls of your feel or where ever its hurting for that matter. It will help them from cramping up at night too. Soak your feet in Epson salts.
- Wear some decent shoes people! I know its hard to pay $50 bucks for a pair of Nikes or Asics, but do it. It will be one of your best investments, they will last longer, they have better arches and your feet will love you a whole lot better than if you were to wear some cheep shoes from Wal-Mart. Find a good pair that are good for your feet too, don’t just go off of brand names. If you need a higher arch, or wider toes.. Take the time to find the right pair.
- If your shoes don’t have a good arch, there are inserts you can out inside your shoes to help with that as well.
- Don’t get too excited all at once… HAha, its ok to be excited, but don’t over-do it the first week. Wean yourself into fitness otherwise you might get A. burned out too fast, or, B. hurt your feet ..and your body for that matter and you’ll be too sore to go back for like a week.
- Elevate your feet when you sleep.
Hope this helps! Keep at it guys. You all are awesome! 🙂