Yumm! Chocolate blueberry protein pancakes! With very minimal ingredients!
1 Cup Oats
7 Egg Whites
1-2 scoops chocolate protein powder of choice ( I used Vega Protein )
1 Medium Banana
1 cup of berries of choice (for this I used blueberries)
1 tbsp. Almond butter
2 tbsp. Coconut oil
Cook Oats as directed.
Meanwhile, mash up banana (it helps if you mash it first, learned this the hard way!) And add egg whites, protein and peanut butter. Mix all into the Oatmeal.
Place a medium size skillet on medium heat in the coconut oil. Let the pan heat up and pour some batter on to the skillet. Sprinkle berries on top of pancake before you flip. Cook till you see bubbles forming at the top. (these type of pancakes take longer to cook because they are more dense.)
Top with more berries and 2 tbsp. Agave Nectar!
- The Ultimate Protein Pancakes (activeevolutionfitness.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Pancakes with Wickwar’s Station Porter (properpour.wordpress.com)
- The healthy way: Banana Pancakes (sweetsandstyles.wordpress.com)
- Protein Pancakes (everydayfeastblog.wordpress.com)
- How to make the perfect batch of protein pancakes.. (thefoodmedic.wordpress.com)
- Know the Nutrition Information for IHOP Blueberry Pancakes (weightloss.answers.com)
- A Cheat Day Recipe for Blueberry Pancakes (weightloss.answers.com)
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Coconut Protein Pancakes (karashealthykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Easy Clean Pancakes with Blueberry Yoghurt, Coconut + Bee Pollen (salidodemimente.wordpress.com)
- Nerds Gotta Eat :Protein Pancakes (fangirlsarewe.com)