1 large tilapia fillet
Olive oil cooking spray
3-4 lemon slices
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
pinch of oregano
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup quinoa or whole grain brown rice
Veggie of choice (preferably green)
Preheat oven to 400
Spray oven safe dish with a little olive oil, and place fish into dish. Sprinkle spices and seasonings on top place lemon slices inside dish as well.
Bake for about 15- 20 min. Until cooked all the way through.
Cook quinoa or brown rice according to package and steam your veggies! add a little salt and pepper to taste!
- BAKED TILAPIA – Low Carb (victrocious.wordpress.com)
- Meal Monday: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (magnoliawrapshealth.wordpress.com)
- Greek Style Tilapia Fillets (fitlifehappywiferecipes.wordpress.com)
- Broiled Tilapia Recipe as Promised! (ignoringlimits.wordpress.com)
- Almond Crusted Tilapia (woodinvilleglitterhouse.com)
- Tilapia With Lemon Butter Sauce (healthymommyhappybaby.com)