So this was requested by a friend and a few other people… its great to do at home or … basically anywhere, and best thing, you only need one thing! A resistance band. .. I also tagged in some easy cardio moves in between each exercise too . ENJOY.
– Arm Curls – Place band hip length apart under both feet (making band even) and then slowly raise band creating a curl motion.
3 x 25
– 30 jumping jacks
– Chest Press and Row – You might need 2 bands for this depending how long your resistance band is or which kind you have. But tie a knot in the middle of the band and stick in-between the door (I find the hinge to be easier than the handle side)
PRESS- With slow motions, standing away from the door you’re going to have arms extended out so your making a T and slowly move them inwards towards your center. Keep a slight bend at the elbows. 3x 20
-20 mountain climbers (20 on each side… don’t cheat! )
Row- Leaving band in door, face the door and keeping your arms in and elbows close to your side, pull band in towards you, stopping with your wrists right by your ribs. 3 x 20
– 40 crunches
– Triceps Extension – Placing band under foot, With the band mostly behind you, keep your elbow in towards your face and extend arm toward the sky. repeat on each side. 3 x 15
– Run in place for 1 min
– Squat Rows – this will work booty and arms! =) put band around something or in between door is fine too, stretching the band out about as far as it can go, lower yourself into a squat and extend arms out , stand up and bring arms into that classic row pose.
Want more of a challenge? – Row while your in the squat position! =) 3×30
– 30 squats
– Kick backs – If your band isn’t long enough to be held with both hands, tie a loop in one end to put your foot in and hold it with one hand. Start with both knees on ground and slowly extend one leg back as far as possible and then bring back in to starting position. 3 x 15 on each side. Also at that extended position, lower toe towards ground, and raise it back into the air keeping that extended position the whole time, repeat on other side as well. 3x 15
– Hip Thrusts – Making the band as tight as your can while laying on the floor, raise hips off floor squeezing your butt muscles as you come up. Hold for 5 seconds and then lower. 3x 20 … Also, Another thing your can do is stop in mid air with hips elevated and thrust your hips (yes its a bit awkward .. but your butt will love your for it) =) 3×15
– 20 lunges on each side
-50 second wall sit