2 Tbsp Salsa
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 Cup Egg Whites (if making your own, takes about 3 large eggs)
1/2 cup chopped red, yellow and green bell peppers
1/4 cup spinach
1/2 cup chicken or steak (you choose what kinda burrito you want! ) – make sure this is already cooked!
1/2 of an avocado, chopped up
1 low-carb or gluten free tortilla.
In a medium skillet, pour a little olive oil in pan and let heat up. Cook up the egg whites in a “scrambled” style and then add veggies and meat, mix together till veggies begin to break down a little. Once cooked, wrap ingredients in a low-carb or gluten free tortilla. You can either add the salsa and avocado on top, or put it inside the burrito. ( I like to add it to the top so it seems like a smothered burrito!)
Note: I like switching up the veggies too… sometimes ill add a little cauliflower, onion, maybe some sautéed carrots or squash. Get creative! The more creative you get, the less bored you’ll get!
And if anything doesn’t fit into the tortilla ill put it on top too hahah. =)
- Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Burrito (healthyslowcooking.com)
- Gluten-free Cooking: Breakfast Burritos (glutenfabulous.org)
- Egg White Breakfast Burrito This burrito (teamvitafit.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Egg Burrito (with macros) (jenniferjoyewongfitnessfoodie.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Quinoa Burritos (instructables.com)
- Meal Prep Madness (liftlaughlunge.wordpress.com)
- Beef and Bean Burrito casserole. (dianemcdougall.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Burritos (lifeofaglutenfreewife.com)